1. student presentation of "future v.s past" Taipei photo
2. discussion of paper "Speculative design: crafting the speculation" by James Auger
3. group discussion on UMK project:
1. What are the different basic beliefs across different areas of Taipei (or Taiwan)?
2. What is the plausible speculation for each area in Taipei (or Taiwan)?
1. Complete the first 3 steps of design fiction process (writing, what if rules, world-making) based on "grocery store" event in Ghost in the Shell (II). (each student individually) Paper hand in, Oct 14, 2015.
2. Choose an event in the scifi "Neuromancer" (神經喚術士) and cowork with your team member to develop design fiction.
(present your group selected event of Neuromancer on Oct 21, 2015).
(present your own story writing (individually) and your design fiction (one for each team) on Oct 28, 2015)